NTAG21X 칩 관련 정보입니다.
NTAG21X 무엇이 달라 졌을까요?
- 32-bit password authentication. This, says NXP, offers “a simple protection mechanism for data stored into the tag”.
- A UID ASCII mirror, which presents the serial number of the tag chip as an ASCII encoded string. This “automatically maps the IC unique serial number to a stored NDEF message, thus greatly simplifying tag serialization for applications such as smart posters.”
- A 24-bit NFC counter, along with an ASCII mirror. This counts the number of interactions that occur between NFC devices and the tag and appends the total to a stored NDEF message. NXP suggests this can be used to improve usage analytics in smart advertisements and location based services.
- Integrated originality signature. This enables the detection of unauthorized NTag copies, “thus providing a simple but powerful product authentication method”.
- A new Fast Read command, designed to speed up tag registration in inline processes such as print media or product label manufacturing.
개인적 생각으로는 패스워드 기능과 카운터 기능이 마음에 드네요.